Delivery and Return of Packages
- Packages can only be delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland); this excludes PO Box addresses and BFPO addresses.
- Packages are delivered by your local postman. Proof of delivery is not obtained. Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
- Our stock availability;
- Your delivery address;
- When you make your selection; and
- Circumstances impacting delivery by the postal service.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
- You will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which
relateto the delivery of packages.
- It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered packages online within 7 days of the expected day of delivery.
- If your package does not fit through your letterbox and you are out when it is delivered, your postman should leave a card at the address with information about collection or re-delivery. The postage provider will hold the package for 18 days before returning it to us and it is your responsibility to contact them to arrange receipt of the box as soon as you can.
- If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website to ensure that packages are not sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded or credited for any boxes posted to the wrong location.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account with us if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
- If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, please contact our customer services team on email@example.com. We retain the right to request a return of any faulty goods by recorded delivery to:
Stuppington Court Farm
The product will be inspected. If we request recorded delivery then we will pay for the cost of the postage on